WinPLC7 Lite is the free programming tool provided for use with VIPA 100V PLCs. It requires a one-time registration in order to activate. WinPLC7 can be downloaded here.
- After installing WinPLC7, open the software and click "Activate LE Version (100V)"
- Copy the LE Number and visit the WinPLC7 Lite Activation site
- Fill out the form with the requested details and you will be emailed an activation code.
- Enter your code in to the "Activation-code" field and click "Activate".
- You will be asked to restart the software, and WinPLC7 Lite will be activated.